Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
My family usually saves this for dessert. It's a recipe my mother-in-law introduced to me years ago.
- 1 (8 ounce) box Jello gelatin (orange or peach)
- 2 (8 ounce) boxes tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 6 -8 bananas
- Mix Jello with 1 cup boiling water. Mix well. Put in refrigerator to set.
- Mix tapioca pudding with 3 cups water.
- Cook over medium until boiling. Set aside.
- When cooled, add to Jello setting in refrigerator.
- Add drained mandarin oranges, crushed pineapple, and sliced bananas.
- Put in refrigerator until set.