Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't let the ingredients scare you, this is more like a dessert than a side salad. My family LOVES it!
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Free
- 24 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 (5/8 ounce) boxes sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1. In a large bowl mix jello and cottage cheese.
- 2. add pineapple and oranges to jello mix.
- 3. fold in the coolwhip
- 4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve cold.
There's absolutely no way we were able to have 15 servings from this 'salad' but we didn't let that bother us from enjoying a nice, comforting treat like this! I'm a big jello fan anyway, & with that & the cottage cheese & orange combo, well . . . ! VERY, VERY NICE! [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in the current Pick A Chef]