Recipe by ~Ashley~
This is one of the sides that is always served when my family gets together. It also works well as a dessert. The combination may sound strange but it is really good. I sometimes make it somewhat "healthier" by using sugar free and low fat options. Normally I try not to make it with instant pudding but it still tastes great if made with instant pudding. Preparation time includes cooling.
- 3 ounces orange Jell-O
- 3 ounces tapioca pudding
- 3 ounces vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) container whipped cream, thawed
- 15 ounces mandarin oranges
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the contents of the jell-o and pudding together in medium bowl.
- Add boiling water and stir until everything is dissolved.
- Let cool to room temperature.
- Fold in thawed whip cream and well drained mandarin oranges.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.