Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe has mandarins and oranges in it,so if you like those you'll like this!
- 8 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 3 ounces orange Jell-O (sugar free is okay)
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Sprinkle Jello over cottage cheese and stir.
- Add Cool Whip,then fruit.
Excellent salad and very easy to make. I used SF jell-o and Cool Whip Free and it turned out really well. I will be making this again. Thanks Kayla for a great recipe!