- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (16 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate (thawed)
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges
- 60 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend base ingredients together. You can save part of the mixture to sprinkle on the top. Press into 9x12 inch cake pan.
- Blend seetened condensed milk and cream cheese, mix well fold in Cool Whip. Mix in thawed orange juice consentrate. Fold in drained mandarin oranges. Spoon mixture into crumb lined pan. Refrigerate until firm.