Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cool and creamy over a Ritz cracker crust! Really good!
- 60 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- Combine first 3 ingredients and press into a 13x9 baking dish or pan.
- Blend orange juice and sweetened condensed milk; fold in Cool Whip.
- Fod in oranges.
- Pour over crust.
- Refrigerate til fim/set.
- Can be served with additional Cool Whip if desired!