Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I worked for a school cafeteria a few years back and this is a recipe that the manager would make for the teacher bar. It's a great side item and goes well with holiday dinners...DELICIOUS!
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 lb confectioners' sugar
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 (16 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Mix sour cream and confectioners sugar until well blended.
- Add fruit, coconut, and the desired amount of marshmallows.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving.