Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Looks easy and not too many ingredients - here for safe keeping from Our Best Home Cooking, courtesy of Moriches Bay Realty.
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) canned mandarin oranges, drained, chilled
- 1 leaf lettuce, for garnish
- 1⁄4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- Simply line 4 cups or small serving bowls with lettuce.
- Arrange crabmeat and orange sections in cups and set aside.
- Mix the yogurt and cocktail sauce together and in a small mixing bowl and drizzle this dressing on top of the crab and orange.
- Serve chilled.