Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another recipe from my recipe files - not sure where the recipe originated.
- 3 cups coleslaw mix (purchased blend)
- 2 tablespoons green onions (reserve 1 green top for garnish)
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained (reserve 6 for garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine slaw mix, green onions, and drained corn. Mix dressing ingredients until well blended.
- Toss slaw with dressing and garnish with reserved orange and onion tops. Refrigerate to allow the flavors to meld.