This makes a super moist bundt cake. I've served it at brunch or as a dessert.
Make and share this Mandarin Orange Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and one-cup juice.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add Mandarin oranges in the last 30 seconds.
- Pour in pan.
- Bake 38 to 43 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Invert onto plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled.