Recipe by Jo in Arlington
This makes a super moist bundt cake. I've served it at brunch or as a dessert.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a lovely recipe Jo in Arlington. I made this cake exactly as written, it was quick and very easy to make with great results. It produced a tall, moist tender cake with little bits of mandarin thru out. We really enjoyed this treat which I sprinkled with a little icing sugar. Thank you for sharing a recipe that we will enjoy again.
- 1 package Duncan Hines Supreme orange cake mix
- 1 (4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, reserve juice (add orange juice to make 1 cup)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and one-cup juice.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add Mandarin oranges in the last 30 seconds.
- Pour in pan.
- Bake 38 to 43 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Invert onto plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled.