This makes a super moist bundt cake. I've served it at brunch or as a dessert.
Make and share this Mandarin Orange Coffee Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease and flour 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, oil, and one-cup juice.
- Beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Add Mandarin oranges in the last 30 seconds.
- Pour in pan.
- Bake 38 to 43 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Invert onto plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar when completely cooled.
What a lovely recipe Jo in Arlington. I made this cake exactly as written, it was quick and very easy to make with great results. It produced a tall, moist tender cake with little bits of mandarin thru out. We really enjoyed this treat which I sprinkled with a little icing sugar. Thank you for sharing a recipe that we will enjoy again.
I couldn't find any orange cake mix so I used Betty Crocker super moist yellow mix. I used a smaller box of pudding (3.4 oz.) since the cake mix had pudding in it. Nice golden color plus really moist! It did take longer to bake (55 minutes). Thanks for the recipe Jo.
This was an easy and fast cake to make. It came out very moist and delicious! I baked mine about 50 minutes. I drizzled an orange flavored thin icing over the top when cool. Thanks Jo in Arlington for posting this yummy cake. (I'm thinking that this would make great mufins too!)