Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a quick last minute meal. You don't have to marinate overnight, I do if I remember. The broccoli slaw is the biggest time saver because it eliminated the chopping of vegetables!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 2 cups broccoli coleslaw mix (this is usually found with the packaged salad mixtures, it is shredded carrots, broccoli hearts and)
- Cut the chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Marinate the chicken and veggies overnight in the teriyaki marinade, soy sauce and the juice from the can of oranges.
- Sauté the chicken and veggies in the marinade in a wok.
- Add the oranges at the end.
This was a great meal. I made it for my best friend and I for his birthday. He loved it. However, the chicken didn't have enough orange flavor I think so maybe next time I will just have the chicken sit in the orange juices over night and then add the teriyaki sauce after.