1 hr 15 mins
Chef #591210's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 4 teaspoons flour
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 12 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup green onion (sliced)
- 4 chicken bouillon cubes
At Serving Time For Both
- 1In a extra large skillet, cook mushrooms over medium high, stirring constantly.
- 2Sprinkle flour over mushrooms, stirring quickly to combine.
- 3Gradually stir in water, orange juice concentrate, green onions and bouillon cubes.
- 4Stirring constantly, bring to a boil.
- 5Reduce heat, add chicken, and let simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- 6Cool and freeze in freezer bags.
- 7To serve, thaw mixture and cook rice according to package directions. Heat chicken mixture in a saucepan until bubbly, stir in drained orange segments and heat through. Combine with cooked rice and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Chicken Casserole for Freezer
Serving Size: 1 (174 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.3
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 254.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 19.4 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: