- 4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat sesame in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast halves and cook 5 minutes on each side until light golden brown.
- Add the Mandarin orange segments with their juice and the minced garlic to the skillet.
- Reduce the heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, mix broth, soy sauce and cornstarch, and add it to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook 1 or 2 minutes until sauce is thickened.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice or noodles.