Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made from a boxed mix and flavored with Grand Marnier and mandarin oranges, the final touch is a fortune cookie set on the glass rim. Make in 4 stemmed glasses (6 to 8 ounce each ). From Tuxedo Gourmet Catering in West Palm Beach, FL. Have not tried these yet but they look so easy to do and classy for entertaining. Cook time does not reflect chill time.
- 1 (11 ounce) boxjell-o real no bake cheesecake mix
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 1 orange, sliced thin
- 4 fortune cookies
- Melt butter in microwave or on stovetop. Mix boxed crust mix with melted butter and sugar until throughly blended. Spoon crust mix into 4 serving glasses and press with fingers up the sides of the glasses.
- Mix filling mix with milk, 3/4 of the oranges and Grand Marnier with mixer at low speed for three minutes. Beat on medium speed for three minutes longer.
- Spoon filling mix into glasses and garnish remaining oranges. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Add sliced orange and fortune cookie to rim of each glass to garnish.
- Note: Can substitute Triple Sec for the Grand Marnier.