1/3 Photos of Mandarin Orange Carrot Slaw
The carrots with the mandarin oranges made a sweet yet refreshing slaw. Great way to get the kids to eat veggies and fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups shredded carrots
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange segments, drained
- 1 cup halved green seedless grape
- 1Combine all salad ingredients in a serving bowl, mix well.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients; whisk to blend thoroughly.
- 3Pour dressing over salad and mix well.
- 4Refrigerate for several hours.
Browse Our Top Oranges Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Oranges Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange Carrot Slaw
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 51.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 29.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat orange yogurt