Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy and very yummy cake! I don't usually like fruity recipes, but this cake is fabulous!
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (16 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice
- Beat cake mix, eggs, and mandarin oranges for 2 minutes with hand mixer.
- Pour into 2 round cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Let cake layers completely cool.
- Stir together Cool Whip, pudding mix, pineapple with juice.
- Ice cake.
- Let chill before serving.