Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
My Dad's favorite cake. My husband is a fan, too.
- 1 box butter recipe cake mix
- 1⁄4 cup cooking oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, juice and all
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Mix all the ingredients for the cake together.
- Add mandarin oranges, juice and all.
- Mix by hand to prevent smashing the orange sections.
- Pour into two 9x13 greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350 for 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
- Fill with the frosting, coating sides and top.
I first tried this cake at my sister's house and it was delicious. My husband requested it for his birthday. It looks very impressive and it's easy to make.