- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Put oranges in blender and mix well. Add all ingredients. Place together in a bowl and mix with electric mixer. Grease and flour 9 X 13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes, then cool.
- TOPPING: Mix pineapple, instant pudding and milk, mix well. Fold in Cool whip, and spread on cool cake, then refrigerate.