Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A very light and tasty desert. Perfect to serve after a big meal.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges in juice
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- Put oranges in blender and mix well. Add all ingredients. Place together in a bowl and mix with electric mixer. Grease and flour 9 X 13" pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes, then cool.
- TOPPING: Mix pineapple, instant pudding and milk, mix well. Fold in Cool whip, and spread on cool cake, then refrigerate.
Yummy and refreshing cake. Prepared for Fall PAC '08. We loved it.