Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious light dessert perfect for summer.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix (pudding in the mix kind)
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, undrained
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 cup dry flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease and flour 13x9 cake pan.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs until blended.
- Add oranges and beat for 2 minutes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done (toothpick inserted in center comes out clean).
- Let cool.
- Mix pudding and pineapple until thickened.
- Fold in cool whip and coconut.
- Spread on cake.
- Cake must be refrigerated.
I made this cake for my son. He loves mandarin oranges. He and his wife thought it was wonderful. Very nice cake. Thanks for posting.
this was the best cake I have ever made!