Recipe by Fran Sondia
by using egg replacer and nucoa margarine this recipe can is great for people who are allergic to egg and milk. With the topping I skip the milk. My 2 year old loves this cake, he's allergic to milk and eggs.
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 eggs (or egg replacer)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, well drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 6 tablespoons margarine (nucoa margarine)
- 6 tablespoons milk (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cake: In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with electric mixer.
- Pour into ungreased 9x13 pan and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Topping: Mix brown sugar, margarine and milk in saucepan; bring to boil.
- While cake is hot, poke holes on top with fork.
- Pour topping over cake.
- Serve warm or cool with ice cream or cool whip.