- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin orange sections, cut up and undrained
- 1 (9 ounce) carton whipped topping
- 1 (3 ounce) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (20 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Directions for cake as follows.
- Mix all ingredients. (Do not use mixer.).
- Spoon into three (8 inch) greased and floured cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Directions for Icing as follows.
- Mix ingredients for icing well.
- Ice cake.
- Keep cake in refrigerator until ready to serve.