Recipe by Bonnie G #2
Found this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine and looks pretty and sounds good. Can't wait to try it out.
Top Review by pammyowl
Very good! I used canned pears and mandarin oranges, and walnuts, because that is what I had. Very good dressing, I thought it may need salt but it was perfect with the fruit. Thanks for posting! Made for Newest Recipe Zaar 2012
- 10 cups mixed baby greens
- 6 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 pears, cored and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1⁄2 red onion, small and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In large bowl, combine lettuces, oranges, pears and red onion.
- For Dressing:.
- In a medium bowl, combine dijon and honey. Slowly add olive oil, whisking to combine. Slowly add vinegar, whisking to combine. Stir in toasted pecans.
- Drizzle salad with Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately.