Bonnie G #2's Note:
Found this recipe in a Paula Deen magazine and looks pretty and sounds good. Can't wait to try it out.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 cups mixed baby greens
- 6 mandarin oranges, peeled and segmented
- 2 pears, cored and cut into 1/4 inch thick slices
- 1/2 red onion, small and thinly sliced
- 1In large bowl, combine lettuces, oranges, pears and red onion.
- 2For Dressing:.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine dijon and honey. Slowly add olive oil, whisking to combine. Slowly add vinegar, whisking to combine. Stir in toasted pecans.
- 4Drizzle salad with Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette, tossing gently to coat. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Orange and Pear Salad With Toasted Pecan Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (165 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.5
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 58.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
mixed baby greens