Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe comes from a Grilling magazine. They are non-alcoholic mojitos. My DD wants to have them for her graduation party so I am putting it here so I can fidget with servings. We haven't tried it yet.
- In a large pitcher combine oranges including juice from the can and mint leaves.
- Using a muddler or the back of a spoon, gently crush oranges and mint.
- Pour lemonade into pitcher.
- If desired, rub lemon slices around rims of eight 16oz tall glasses and dip rims into the superfine sugar.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour nojitos into the ice filled glasses.
- Garnish with remaining lemon slices.