1/3 Photos of Mandarin Muffins
These came from a muffin website; not sure which one. These are very moist and always a big hit whenever I make them for guests or friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F,.
- 2Line the muffin pans with paper liners.
- 3Drain the mandarins reserving liquid.
- 4Add the orange extract and enough water to make 1 cup of liquid.
- 5In a large bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, brown and white sugars.
- 6In a separate bowl, combine the egg, sour cream, orange liquid and the butter.
- 7Add to dry ingredients with oranges and pecans.
- 8Stir just until moistened.
- 9Fill lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- 10Bake for 20-25 mnutes.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 172.6
- Calories from Fat 77
- Total Fat 8.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 187.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 2.4 g