Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from a Hadassah cookbook. There is no garlic called for in the ingredients but I would use some to season the lamb.
- 6 lamb chops, your favorite cut
- 1 cup rice, uncooked
- 10 ounces mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef bouillon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mint leaf, dried
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Sear chops briefly in their own fat (can use some garlic if you like on the lamb).
- Place uncooked rice in a greased casserole.
- Set chops over the rice and arrange oranges on top.
- Pour in the bouillon.
- Sprinkle with the dried mint, salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.