Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick salad to make, and goes with most any type of meal.
- 1 (6 ounce) box orange Jell-O
- boiling water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Add lemon juice to boiling water, then add water to JELL-O. Stir in sherbet until dissolved.
- Mix oranges, pineapple, marshmallows and whipped topping together. Fold into mixture.
- Chill for two hours.
Very good salad that reminds me of one my mom used to make. Prepared for PAC Fall '08.