Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found this in a low-calorie microwave cookbook from 1984. I haven't tried it yet but I am intrigued...
- Place fish portions in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with water. Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
- Microwave for 6-9 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand, covered while preparing sauce.
- In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch, parsley, and bouillon granules. Stir in orange juice and wine.
- Microwave uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute.
- Stir in the margarine until melted. Gently stir in the mandarin orange sections.
- Drain the fish well and spoon the sauce over the fish.