Chef #583577's Note:
Found this in a low-calorie microwave cookbook from 1984. I haven't tried it yet but I am intrigued...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place fish portions in a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with water. Cover with clear plastic wrap; vent by leaving a small area unsealed at the edge of the dish.
- 2Microwave for 6-9 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork. Let stand, covered while preparing sauce.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together cornstarch, parsley, and bouillon granules. Stir in orange juice and wine.
- 4Microwave uncovered for 2-3 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring every minute.
- 5Stir in the margarine until melted. Gently stir in the mandarin orange sections.
- 6Drain the fish well and spoon the sauce over the fish.
Browse Our Top Halibut Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Halibut Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Halibut
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.4
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 225.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 19.5 g