Recipe by Cream Puff
The first time these steaks hit my grill, one of my next-door neighbors came over to the fence to inquire where the wonderful smell was coming from. Let me tell ya, these are so easy and scrumptious! This is my favorite way to eat pork steaks. NOTE: Marinade time isn't included in the "time to make."
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄3 cup boiling water
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 4 -6 pork steaks
Directions See How It's Made
- MARINADE: In small mixing bowl, stir bouillon cube into boiling water until cube is dissolved; then add remaining ingredients, except pork; mix well.
- Place pork steaks in resealable 1-gallon storage or freezer bag; add marinade and seal bag.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours up to overnight, turning meat occasionally.
- Prepare outdoor grill.
- Grill the pork steaks 4 inches from coals, 12-15 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
- Baste the steaks frequently with marinade while cooking.