Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Last summer I bought several 750 ml bottles of flavored syrup. Now I have to figure out ways to use them up :). Cooking time is actually refrigeration time.
- 1 (12 ounce) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup mandarin syrup (I use Torani brand)
- 1⁄2 cup diced crystallized ginger
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- Bring the Mandarin Syrup to a boil in a medium saucepan.
- Add the cranberries and boil for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the mixture is very thick.
- Remove from heat and stir in the crystallized ginger and the mandarin orange segments.
- Break up the the orange segments slightly while stirring.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 4 hours for the flavors to blend.