Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I like to serve a vegetable (or two) and a fruit with every meal. It's hard to find interesting side dishes that the kids will eat. This one went over very well. It goes nicely with Asian influenced meals.
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese (1% Milkfat)
- 1 (6 ounce) can mandarin oranges in light syrup
- 4 lettuce leaves or 1 cup mixed baby greens
- Place 4 lettuce leaves on 4 salad plates.
- Add 1/4 c cottage cheese on top of lettuce.
- Top with Mandarine Oranges, Drizzle with mandarine orange juice.