Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Have copies ready! You will have to give out this recipe. I have prepared this for small get togethers and for a wedding reception. People always want the recipe.
- 4 cups diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup diced celery
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely minced onion
- 1 cup seedless grapes
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds (toasted)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- Combine chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion and salt; chill.
- Add mayo, grapes, oranges (save some for garnish) and almonds to chicken mixture. Mix well.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish with grapes and oranges.
- Serving sizes depend on how the salad is served: sandwiches 6; crackers 15 approximately.