Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my adaptation of a popular fast food salad
- 1 cup cooked, cubed chicken
- 3 -4 cups salad greens
- 1 can mandarin orange, drained,reserve liquid
- 1⁄2 cup toasted sliced almonds
- 1⁄2 cup crispy chinese noodles
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons mandarin orange liquid
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Mix dressing and toss with salad.
- Serve at once.
FANTASTIC. There is nothing more to be said about this salad. I did add one more cup of salad greens. This definitely is a salad I will make many times.
Great summer salad!!!!!
There is no question that this dressing is delicious!! My only qualm is that all of my green got soggy quite quickly after adding it. I will definetly use this again only go lighter on the dressing to allow my greens to stay crisp. It was so refreshing for dinner on a hot summer evening.