Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A good recipe for a hot summer night.
Make and share this Mandarin Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups cheese tortellini
- 2 cups frozen sugar snap peas
- 1 (11 ounce) package salad greens
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 3⁄4-1 cup honey mustard dressing
- 1 cup wide-style chow mein noodles
- Prepare tortellini and sugar snap peas according to package directions. Rinse under cold water to cool; drain well.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except chow mein noodles and stir well.
- Top with chow mein noodles.
- NOTE: If bottle honey mustard dressing is unavailable, substitute 1 C ranch dressing mixed with 1/4 C honey and 2 tbsp Dijon mustard.
I am rating this without the cheese tortellini.It is delicious!.You can add many different bowls of toppings,ie. chopped almonds, drained crushed pineapple, drained sliced water chestnuts, a good party dish.