Tee Lee's Note:
This is one of my all-time favorite Pampered Chef recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon fresh gingerroot, peeled and finely minced
- 1/3 cup rice vinegar or 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1For dressing combine gingerroot, vinegar, orange juice, vegetable oil, sesame oil, soup mix, sugar and garlic; whisk until well blended.
- 2For salad, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse under cold water. Place pasta in a large serving bowl.
- 3While pasta is cooking, slice cucumber, dice bell pepper , and chop onion.
- 4Add cucumber, bell pepper, onion, spinach, mandarin oranges, chicken and almonds to pasta.
- 5Pour dressing over salad; toss well and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Chicken Pasta Salad - Pampered Chef
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.3
- Calories from Fat 79
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 17.5 mg
- Sodium 268.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 10.2 g