Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I wanted something for lunch one day and nothing sounded good. I searched the cabinets and finally decided to make something up with things I had. It was a huge hit. I have taken it to several luncheons and served it at showers, etc.
- Cook chicken until tender. (I cook mine in a pressure saucepan). When cool, remove skin, debone and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente. Rinse in cold water. Drain well.
- Add chicken to pasta. Stir in grapes and pecans.
- Mix together dressing ingredients, blending well. Toss with chicken and pasta mixture.
- Gently fold in mandarin orange sections.
- Chill at least one hour.