I wanted something for lunch one day and nothing sounded good. I searched the cabinets and finally decided to make something up with things I had. It was a huge hit. I have taken it to several luncheons and served it at showers, etc.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large chicken breasts
- 8 ounces orecchiette (or similar pasta)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges (drained)
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1Cook chicken until tender. (I cook mine in a pressure saucepan). When cool, remove skin, debone and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- 2Prepare pasta according to package directions to al dente. Rinse in cold water. Drain well.
- 3Add chicken to pasta. Stir in grapes and pecans.
- 4Mix together dressing ingredients, blending well. Toss with chicken and pasta mixture.
- 5Gently fold in mandarin orange sections.
- 6Chill at least one hour.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 777.0
- Calories from Fat 356
- Total Fat 39.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 79.3 mg
- Sodium 290.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 27.2 g
- Protein 27.0 g