Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple but loaded with flavor! This makes a great lunch for two. From Cooking for 2 Summer 2007.
Make and share this Mandarin Chicken Coleslaw recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups coleslaw mix
- 3⁄4 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 4 ounces mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Pour on dressing, toss and serve.
This is a great recipe. I love bringing this to work for lunch because it's light and tasty. I love the mandarins with it to make this sweet and savory! I've experimented with different dressings and it's all good with this salad. Thanks for posting!
Very yummy. I made this as a side dish without the chicken. The only change I would recommend is more almonds for a little more crunch.