Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy one dish meal. From Taste of Home.
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked long grain rice
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (1 pound)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- paprika (optional)
- minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Spread rice in a greased shallow 3-quart baking dish. Top with chicken and mushrooms.
- Pour orange juice and broth over all.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear and rice is tender.
- Garnish with oranges, paprika and parsley if desired.