Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This salad recipe is from Quick Cooking. The sweet roasted cashews and tangy honey dressing will make this salad a winner with your family.
- 1182.95 ml red leaf lettuce (torn)
- 1182.95 ml iceberg lettuce (torn)
- 709.77 ml boston lettuce (torn)
- 623.68 g mandarin oranges (drained)
- 177.44 ml green pepper (chopped)
- 1 celery rib (thin sliced)
- 59.14 ml red onion (chopped)
Honey lime dressing
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 59.14 ml honey
- 2.46 ml ground mustard
- 2.46 ml lime peel (grated)
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 0.59 ml salt
- 0.25 ml white pepper
- 236.59 ml honey-roasted cashews
- In a large salad bowl, combine the lettuces, oranges, green pepper, celery and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, honey, mustard, lime peel, paprika, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Drizzle over salad.
- Add cashews; toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.