- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, not drained (be sure to use juice)
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 4 egg whites
- 1 (8 ounce) carton fat-free cool whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Mix together yellow cake mix, mandarin oranges and their juice, applesauce, and 4 egg whites.
- Pour mix in a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with PAM or nonstick spray and bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix together cool whip, crushed pineapple and vanilla pudding.
- Once cake has finished and cooled, use pineapple frosting to coat the top of the cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.