Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a quick smoothie made with a combination of canned and fresh fruit.
Make and share this Mandarin Berry Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- In a blender, combine oranges, pineapple, strawberries and banana; cover and process until blended. Add ice and milk; cover and process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.