1/1 Photo of Mandarin Almond Salad
Another Mandarin Almond Salad. Only slightly different from the one Inez posted. Can't go wrong with either one. This is good stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, combine the Romaine, drained oranges, and chopped onions.
- 2Heat sugar and almonds in a pan over medium heat until sugar melts and coats almonds; stir and heat until almonds are slightly brown.
- 3Turn onto plate and cool for 10 minutes.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid; shake vigorously.
- 5Pour salad dressing over lettuce mixture; toss.
- 6Sprinkle with sugared almonds.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mandarin Almond Salad
Serving Size: 1 (265 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.8
- Calories from Fat 303
- Total Fat 33.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 28.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g