Recipe by HokiesMom
From Kraft Foods - Fantastic appetizer treat. Comes together easily and I've gotten rave reviews from friends when I serve this at parties. Allow time for 1 hour of refrigeration before serving.
Top Review by Sarah_Jayne
This was a nice new way to enjoy chicken salad. I am staying with my sister at the moment to help her after the birth of her first child. I doubled this recipe and served it as a sandwich rather than as the bites. It went down very well and allowed me to get meat, fruit and healthy nuts all into my sister at once. A good thing since she has been verging on the too tired to eat. We enjoyed the combination of fruits and the different sort of textures that came from the fresh and dried fruit and crunchy almonds. Made for Gimmie 5 tag.
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mandarin orange segments (well-drained & cut into thirds then drained again)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons Miracle Whip light (or mayo of your choosing)
- 24 Triscuit crackers