Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is old fashioned British school dinner food at its best. If this doesn't take you back to childhood then I don't know what will. No running in the corridors!
- 1 pie shell, store bought (pastry case)
- 141.74 g jar seedless raspberry jam
- 3 bananas
- 473.19 ml custard
- 30 g desiccated coconut (approx)
- Warm the raspberry jam and spread over the base of the pastry case.
- Slice the bananas and arrange them over the top.
- Pour over the custard to completely cover the bananas and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Now go do your homework!
OH MY GODDESS !!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for a recipe for this for years. This actually looks and tastes just like i remember it from school. And is so easy to make. This is better than sex. Thank you so much my life is now complete