Recipe by robd16
This is old fashioned British school dinner food at its best. If this doesn't take you back to childhood then I don't know what will. No running in the corridors!
Top Review by Chef ian b
OH MY GODDESS !!!!!!!!!!! I have been looking for a recipe for this for years. This actually looks and tastes just like i remember it from school. And is so easy to make. This is better than sex. Thank you so much my life is now complete
- 1 pie shell, store bought (pastry case)
- 0.5 (10 ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 3 bananas
- 1 pint custard
- 30 g desiccated coconut (approx)
Directions See How It's Made
- Warm the raspberry jam and spread over the base of the pastry case.
- Slice the bananas and arrange them over the top.
- Pour over the custard to completely cover the bananas and sprinkle with coconut.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until ready to serve.
- Now go do your homework!