Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Now is the time to start thinking about different things for the coming holidays. I hope these cheesy crackers will become one of your favorites; serve with dips or one their own.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, beat butter, cheese, salt and cayenne with an electric mixer until combined.
- Gradually stir in flour until just incorporated. Add rice cereal, mix to combine.
- Form rounded tablespoons of dough into discs, 1-1/2" across. Arrange on baking sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake until golden brown around the edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve or store in airtight container for up to 5 days.
I got this recipe from Everyday Food magazine, only their version called for 1 1/4 c. cheese......delicious!!!