Now is the time to start thinking about different things for the coming holidays. I hope these cheesy crackers will become one of your favorites; serve with dips or one their own.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2In a large bowl, beat butter, cheese, salt and cayenne with an electric mixer until combined.
- 3Gradually stir in flour until just incorporated. Add rice cereal, mix to combine.
- 4Form rounded tablespoons of dough into discs, 1-1/2" across. Arrange on baking sheets, about 2" apart.
- 5Bake until golden brown around the edges, 15 to 20 minutes.
- 6Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve or store in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manchego Crackers
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 57.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: