1/2 Photos of Manchego Con Tomates Y Romero
¡Gracias otra vez, Josè Andres! If you really don't like rosemary, please feel free to substitute fresh parsley (Italianf/flat leaf variety).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 ounces manchego cheese, sliced into small cubes
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 lb ripe tomato, sliced in half then pureed (the best quality and organic, freshly picked are best!)
- 2 tablespoons Spanish olive oil
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary, leaves removed and minced (fresh!)
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- sea salt, to taste
- 1Note: you can puree the tomatoes by hand using a cheese grater or use a mini food-processor. If doing by hand, discard the tomato skins. For convenience, I used a food processor.
- 2Toast the walnuts for 5 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Set aside to cool.
- 3Place all the ingredients in a non-reactive bowl and stir to combine.
- 4Serve immediately.
- 5This is wonderful on crusty artisan bread!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manchego Con Tomates Y Romero
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.8
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: