1/1 Photo of Manchego Cheese Quesadillas for 2
Yup...another recipe from an old issue of "Vanidades"...lol! Old mags can be soo helpful sometimes! ;) The good thing about quesadillas is that they are soooooo versatile and flexible for cooking! They are sooo NOT time consuming and great when making breakfast for hungry ppl or short on time!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cover each tortilla with 2 slices of manchego cheese and fold them in half.
- 2In a large skillet, heat the cooking spray (PAM) and when it's hot enough add in your tortillas.
- 3Cook them for about 2-3 minutos on each side until they're golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- 4When they're done, put 1/2 teaspoons of sour cream over each quesadilla and 1 teaspoons of Pico de Gallo.
- 5Variations: prepare as indicated but you may add to the filling ham, veggies, shredded chichen, guacamole, chiles or even fruit! ;) Make it as you wish! Enjooooy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Manchego Cheese Quesadillas for 2
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 54.4
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 11.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pico de gallo