Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe is from "Cotton Country Collection". Amounts of seasonings are purposely left unspecified.
- Place shrimp in a single layer in the bottom of a large, flat oven proof dish.
- Drizzle olive oil over the shrimp.
- Pepper shrimp until they are black, When you think you have enough, add even more!
- Add salt generously.
- Add lemon juice generously, also Tabasco & Worcestershire in the same manner.
- Cut up butter over the whole dish.
- Broil for 15-20 minutes, or until shrimp are cooked. Taste one to be sure.
- Cover table with newspapers and provide plenty of paper napkins.
- Use French bread to sop up the oil.