Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I am not a vegetarian, but I like some of that food. You too will like my man version of the stuff
- 540 ml chickpeas or 540 ml garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon concentrate
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 garlic cloves (or more)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup tahini (sesame paste. Ask your grocer, mine had 3 different companies of it and my store is not a specialty )
- drain the chick peas so you don't have that liquid crap in it.
- mixed everything together in a food processor.
- add additional water to make it pasty enough to scope using a rice cracker.